ABOUT AEQUOR: Dispersants, Antibiofilm, Antifouling, Antimicrobial
Aequor offers a large portfolio of non-toxic, “green,” eco-friendly, and sustainable chemicals — dispersants, cleaning and freshening agents and antibiofilm, antifouling, and antimicrobial agents — and proprietary “green” products containing them.
The antibiofilm treatments prevent the ability of bacteria and fungi to form biofilm – the root cause of contamination, fouling and infection – and also remove existing biofilm rapidly, within minutes.
- Green, non-toxic chemicals that replace toxic biocides used in consumer and agro-industrial products
- Dispersants, wetting agents, surfactants
- Water treatments
- Surface cleaners
- Additives that boost algae and yeast biomass production up to 40% to improve profits in biofuels, food, feed, etc.
- Paints and coatings
- Antibiofilm treatments
- Medical device coating and materials (in development)
- New drug candidates that kill antimicrobial resistant (AMR) pathogens; potentiators for ineffective antibiotics (in development)
- Custom chemical synthesis
- Green product formulation
- Biofilm, microbiology, and stability testing
- Veterinary services for oral and skin hygiene and odor for pets and farm animals
- Veterinary services for the prevention of contamination and infection in animals and fish (in development)
- Consulting: programs, methods and techniques for companies to “go green” and save energy
- Educational training on biofilm, biofouling, biofilm testing methodologies, and related fields. These sessions are offered to individuals, corporations, and groups.
Aequor’s COVID-19 Response:
- Products: Superior cleaning products – long lasting, kills antimicrobial resistant (AMR) Superbugs (in development)
- Services: Microbial testing, training
How to Order: Please contact us for pricing, quantities and delivery schedules for our products and services by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Aequor’s Mission: To use our proprietary green chemical agents to replace toxic biocides, and advance the UN’s One Health Goals to increase environmental, animal and human health and combat antimicrobial resistant (AMR) infection and disease.