The Name Aequor – means “the Sea”
Science: Aequor discovered in the ocean non-toxic, “green,” eco-friendly, and sustainable chemicals and developed a portfolio of synthesized analogs that mimic them.
“Green,” non-toxic chemicals, dispersants, and cleaning agents show superior long lasting performance. They can be used to replace toxic biocides used in consumer and agro-industrial products.
A subset of Aequor’s chemicals in development kill antimicrobial-resistant (AMR) Superbugs – for which there is no other cure. The antibiofilm treatments prevent the ability of bacteria and fungi to form biofilm – the root cause of contamination, fouling and infection – and also remove existing biofilm rapidly, within minutes.
- Green, non-toxic chemicals additives and formulated products available for immediate sale
- Dispersants, wetting agents, surfactants
- Water treatments
- Surface cleaners
- Laundry detergents
- Additives that boost algae and yeast biomass productivity up to 40%
- Paints and coatings
- Natural surfactants (in development)
- Antibiofilm treatments (in development)
- Medical device coatings and materials (in development)
- New drug candidates that kill antimicrobial resistant (AMR) pathogens; potentiators for ineffective antibiotics (in development)
- Green product formulation
- Biofilm, microbiology, and stability testing
- Services in the field of veterinary medicine – we work with your team to resolve problems and provide solutions relating to skin hygiene, odor, and prevent future infections in animals.
- Services in the field of agriculture – we work with your team to resolve problems and provide solutions relating to the prevention and treatment of contamination associated with the cultivation of plants, animals, yeast, algae, bacteria, fungi, and aquatic organisms in fresh and salt water environments.
- Services in the field of aquaculture – we work with your team to resolve problems and provide solutions relating to the prevention and treatment of contamination associated with the cultivation of fish, crustaceans, bi-valves, algae, and other aquatic plants and animals in farms, tanks, bioreactors.
- Services in the field of mariculture – we work with your team to resolve problems and provide solutions relating to the prevention and treatment of contamination associated with the cultivation of fish, crustaceans, bi-valves, algae, and other aquatic plants and animals in netted areas or in tanks, ponds, or raceways which are filled with sea water.
- Consulting: programs, methods and techniques for companies to “go green” and save energy
- Educational training on biofilm, biofouling, biofilm testing methodologies, and related fields. These sessions are offered to individuals, corporations, and groups.
- Custom manufacture: chemicals, dispersants, surfactants, cleaning agents, fresheners, antimicrobials, pesticides, and biocides – used inhibit bacteria, fungi, viruses, biofilm, slime, biofouling, fouling, and infections.
- Custom manufacture: chemicals, dispersants, surfactants, cleaning agents, fresheners, antimicrobials, pesticides, biocides, paints and coatings, and materials – for surfaces in contact with water including, aquaculture, underwater structures, wells, filters, heating and cooling systems, irrigation systems, industrial surfaces, water treatment industries, pulp and paper, algae and yeast biomass, and aerospace.
- Custom manufacture: liquids, sprays, creams, washes, embedded chemicals, coatings – to inhibit microbial growth on surfaces, sub-surfaces, internal components, water, plants, soil, tissues, food and beverages, materials, coatings, indwelling medical devices, genetically-engineered pharmaceuticals, and custom products.
Aequor’s COVID-19 Response:
- Products: Superior cleaning products – long lasting, kills antimicrobial resistant (AMR) Superbugs (in development)
- Services: Microbial testing,training in enhanced sanitation protocols
How to Order Products and Services: Please contact us for pricing, quantities and delivery schedules for our products and services by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discounts available for bulk orders.
Aequor’s Mission: To replace toxic biocides with “green” alternatives that replace toxins used in consumer and agro-industrial products and advance the UN’s One Health Goals to control pandemic threats at the 3 vectors of transmission: environment, animals and humans.
How to Invest: Join 4 angels who helped us raise $1.2 M and win $8M in grants/awards. Contact us for our due diligence package for our Series A Round at email@example.com
How to Partner with us: Contact us so we can set up a work plan to develop:
- Skin care; OTC wound care
- Paints, coatings, materials
- Medical device coating and materials
- Cleaners for critical clinical surfaces
- New drug candidates that kill antimicrobial resistant (AMR) pathogens; potentiators for ineffective antibiotics